The Cloud’s have owned and operated Cloud’s Meats since 1959. The original plant was constructed in 1949 and operated as Hammond packing until purchased in 1959 by Lloyd and Patty Cloud. Since then, the operation has developed from a custom slaughter house to a regional brand, encompassing a full service line of fresh meat and cooked products. Three generations of Cloud’s have operated Cloud’s Meats and continue the tradition of producing high quality meats and service. The Cloud’s are committed to constantly improving and developing our products to meet the needs of our customers. Cloud’s Meats is a family oriented business that strives to serve our surrounding community.